NAPA AutoCare Centers of SWF has been providing quality car care in Fort Myers, Florida, since 1999. We are a family-owned business delivering honest and professional automotive repair and auto maintenance services to the people of Fort Myers and surrounding areas. The quality ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) certified technicians at NAPA AutoCare Centers of SWF employ today’s latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor repairs on foreign and domestic vehicles.
NAPA AutoCare Centers of SWF is a certified NAPA AutoCare Center; we are able to provide the benefits of an established national entity while maintaining the personal touch of a family-owned business. We understand that your vehicle is a major investment, and that is why we care for each customer’s vehicle as if it were our own.
Please be sure to go to our Shop Specials section for our current coupons and specials.
Come by and visit our clean and professional shop in Fort Myers, Florida.
About NAPA AutoCare
- To perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts.
- To employ ASE-certified technicians.
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in our possession.
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed.
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur.
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program.
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty, which provides our customers with 24 months/24,000 miles or 36 months/36,000 miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at more than 14,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.
As a AAA member, you’re guaranteed much more than just quality auto repair. AAA Approved Auto Repair Facilities not only meet AAA’s tough performance standards while providing reliable and courteous service, they are required to provide AAA members with:
Free Maintenance Inspections- Approved Auto Repair Facilities will perform a free 24-point inspection of your vehicle upon request and provide a written recommendation of any needed maintenance or repairs (a $24.95 value)
24-Month/24,000-Mile Warranty- Most repairs performed at an Approved Auto Repair facility, unless otherwise noted, include a minimum of 24 months or 24,000 miles warranty on parts and labor.
Returned Parts- When parts are replaced, the old parts will be returned to you upon request if they do not have to be sent back to the manufacturer for warranty or exchange.
Guaranteed Estimate- Approved Auto Repair facilities provide guaranteed verbal or written estimates (local and state regulations take precedence regarding notification of repair costs).
We Look Forward To Serving You!
NAPA AUTOCARE CENTERS OF SOUTH WEST FLORIDA
What you can expect along with Excellence and Reliability is:
- *Same Day Service (on most services)
- *FREE Customer Shuttle
- *FREE Wi-Fi Service
- *Emergency Roadside Rescue and Towing
- *Your Dealership Alternative
- *Extended Warranties Accepted
- *Nationwide Warranty
- *Specializing in Diesel Repairs
Win up to $100.00 for your feedback! Click here
- No Annual Fee
- NAPA – Easy Pay Card in customers wallet
- Peace of Mind Warranty to 36/36 when made on Easy Pay
- Instant credit approval of applications in seconds
- Increased purchasing power with new line of credit
- Frees up bankcards for other purchases
- Extended financing makes repairs affordable
- Low monthly payments gives customer flexibility
- Accepted at Exxon and Mobil locations for Pay at the Pump
- 24-Hour access to account information at gogecapital.com
- check balance, make payments, update information
Cooper Tire is an American company that specializes in the design, manufacture, marketing and sales of replacement automobile and truck tires, and specialize in medium truck, motorcycle and racing tires.
With headquarters in Findlay, Ohio, Cooper Tire has 60 manufacturing, sales, distribution, technical and design facilities within its worldwide family of subsidiary companies
Cooper Tire was founded in 1914 in Akron, Ohio by John F. Schaefer and Claude E. Hart. Their new company produced tire patches, tire cement and tire repair kits. They purchased The Giant Tire & Rubber Company of Akron, a tire rebuilding business, in 1920, and in 1922 moved the business to Findlay, Ohio. During World War II the company, known as Master Tire and Rubber, manufactured pontoons, landing boats, waterproof bags and camouflage items, inflatable barges, life jackets and tank decoys, as well as tires, to supply the Allied forces. The U.S. government recognized the company’s contribution to the war effort in a 1945 ceremony bestowing the Army-Navy ‘E’ Award (for excellence). Soon after the war (1946) the company name was changed to Cooper Tire & Rubber Company. The company’s largest growth acquisition occurred in 1999 when it bought The Standard Products Company, which increased Cooper’s total workforce by 10,000 employees. Dearborn, Michigan
We work hard to give you the very best in customer service. We understand that efficient quality service is essential for your car care needs. We staff top ASE technicians. More than 50 years of expertise is ready for you. Some of the additional services we offer are:
Drop off/Pick up shuttle service, car rental. On site Napa Parts store for faster turn around. We also offer several options for financing to assure you for a peace of mind.
Speak with our friendly and professional staff, enjoy a complimentary coffee. We are looking forward to meeting you!