Welcome to Napa Auto Care Center
As a AAA member, you’re guaranteed much more than just quality auto repair. AAA Approved Auto Repair Facilities not only meet AAA’s tough performance standards while providing reliable and courteous service, they are required to provide AAA members with:
- Free Maintenance Inspection- Approved Auto Repair Facilities will perform a free 24-point inspection of your vehicle upon request and provide a written recommendation of any needed maintenance or repairs (a $24.95 value).
- 12-Month/12,000-Mile Warranty- Most repairs performed at an Approved Auto Repair facility, unless otherwise noted, include a minimum of 12 months or 12,000 miles warranty on parts and labor.
- Returned Parts- When parts are replaced, the old parts will be returned to you upon request if they do not have to be sent back to the manufacturer for warranty or exchange.
- Guaranteed Estimate- Approved Auto Repair facilities provide guaranteed verbal or written estimates (local and state regulations take precedence regarding notification of repair costs).
We Are Looking Forward To Serving You!
AT NAPA AUTO CARE CENTERS OF SOUTH WEST FLORIDA WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT ALONG WITH EXCELLENCE AND RELIABILITY IS:
Same Day Service (on most services)
FREE Customer Shuttle
FREE Wi-Fi Service
Emergency Roadside Rescue and Towing
Your Dealership Alternative
Extended Warranties Accepted
Specializing in Diesel Repairs
Easy Pay Benefits
- No Annual Fee
- NAPA – Easy Pay Card in customers wallet
- Peace of Mind Warranty to 36/36 when made on Easy Pay
- Instant credit approval of applications in seconds
- Increased purchasing power with new line of credit
- Frees up bankcards for other purchases
- Extended financing makes repairs affordable
- Low monthly payments gives customer flexibility
- Accepted at Exxon and Mobil locations for Pay at the Pump
- 24-Hour access to account information at gogecapital.com
- check balance, make payments, update information
Cooper Tire is an American company that specializes in the design, manufacture, marketing and sales of replacement automobile and truck tires, and specialize in medium truck, motorcycle and racing tires. With headquarters in Findlay, Ohio, Cooper Tire has 60 manufacturing, sales, distribution, technical and design facilities within its worldwide family of subsidiary companies
Cooper Tire was founded in 1914 in Akron, Ohio by John F. Schaefer and Claude E. Hart. Their new company produced tire patches, tire cement and tire repair kits. They purchased The Giant Tire & Rubber Company of Akron, a tire rebuilding business, in 1920, and in 1922 moved the business to Findlay, Ohio. During World War II the company, known as Master Tire and Rubber, manufactured pontoons, landing boats, waterproof bags and camouflage items, inflatable barges, life jackets and tank decoys, as well as tires, to supply the Allied forces. The U.S. government recognized the company’s contribution to the war effort in a 1945 ceremony bestowing the Army-Navy ‘E’ Award (for excellence). Soon after the war (1946) the company name was changed to Cooper Tire & Rubber Company. The company’s largest growth acquisition occurred in 1999 when it bought The Standard Products Company, which increased Cooper’s total workforce by 10,000 employees. Dearborn, Michigan